Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default windows .... everest vs anglian?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 23:03:25 +0100, invalid wrote:

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 12:45:49 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

That's why such companies exist, to harvest cash from the clueless. The
OP is clearly one of those.

NT

Everest boasts "Over 2 million happy customers" and "Over 50 years
experience".

Anglian say "We've more than a million customers and are proud that 95%
would recommend us to their friends and 42% of our weekly sales are from
returning customers buying more home improvements products from us"

Hmmmm .... is everyone else "clueless", apart from you, of course? These
companies must be doing something right to get this volume of sales.

To be honest, it looks as if you've already decided, and just want us to
validate your decision.

Which we haven't. Too bad.