Posted to uk.d-i-y
BobH[_6_] BobH[_6_] is offline

Default Music streaming from TV etc

In article ,
BobH wrote:
In article ,
BobH wrote:
I have a pair of cheap wifi speakers which have there own transmitter
with a phono plug. It is these that I want to replace with something
better, soundwise that is.

Is it the quality of the speakers which is poor, or the Wi-Fi link?

It's the speakers which are poor as the sound is a bit in the tinny
side, and I want something which is a bit more basey.

Then it sounds like you need to seek out better Wi-Fi speakers. Or use a
Wi-Fi link unit with your own amp and speakers.

Ok, I was thinking in terms of a wifi transmitter, but now I have my
doubts that it would work from a usb connection on my amp.

What sort of wifi link unit do you suggest?