Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default complaints on hf glue

On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 11:54:37 AM UTC-4, John McCoy wrote:
Spalted Walt wrote in
:

notbob wrote:

A URL means zip.

Try telling that to Trademark holders. I think they would *strongly*
disagree.

I think it's more likely that the trademark holder hasn't
noticed yet, than that the glue is actually Titebond. The
only place "titebond" appears is in the URL, they don't
reference anywhere on the actual page (which says the brand
is "HFT").

....snip...

Actually, a search on their website for titebond leads you to a page that
leads you to the page with titebond in the URL.

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...ult?q=titebond

So that means that they have associated that product with the word titebond in their search database.

I don't know if that's worth anything, I'm just tossing it out there.