Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - What happens when you tow a woman's car

On Wed, 27 Apr 2016 18:25:06 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 7:33:44 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl-q6FfoYZg
I hope this link works. I saw on Facebook, and
found it on YT. She sure had an interesting
response to finding a tow truck hooked on.

Bravo to her!

Do you not find it a little strange that the tow truck was in neutral?

Is it normal to leave a tow truck in neutral while hooking a car?

Dangerous enough to get a driver fired if caught.. Definitely
"staged"