Posted to uk.d-i-y
BobH[_6_] BobH[_6_] is offline

Default Music streaming from TV etc

On 27/04/2016 16:34, John Rumm wrote:
On 27/04/2016 18:14, BobH wrote:

I wish that were the case on my Samsung tv, but I'll have another look.
I tried that with a wireless speaker I had as in selecting the sound
output but the speaker wasn't listed.

What it is that you are actually trying to do?

Do you really need the TVs audio in a remote location, or is just a case
that you want to stream stuff elsewhere, and thought the TV might be a
good starting point since it can already do it?

I am wanting to stop the audio coming out of the wired speakers from my
amp, so that it will comer out to a wireless speaker. That's the bottom line