Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Peripheral vision in cats and humans

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 10:27:55 +0100, Rod Speed wrote:

Brian Gaff wrote

It very much depends on the cat or person.

Cats get cateracts and some conditions make the side vision worse

Yep.

which is probably why they get run over.

Nope, that's mostly because the stupid buggers refuse to gallop
and just move their legs even faster as the car approaches.

Mine move very quickly when my car engine starts. But then they've seen the speed I reverse.

--
Amanpreet was overheard at the hospital angrily say, "My wife just delivered twins!!!"
A passerby said, "So? You should be happy about that. Why are you so angry?"