John Woodgate

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

I read in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic that Watson A. Name - Watt
Sun, Dark Remover wrote (in MPG.1a5cbb112ab587
) about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V
Wall Wart', on Wed, 31 Dec 2003:

I talked about the weird connector,
someone said it's a Belling Lee connector,

That's a coaxial connector, a bit like a phono plug but with a smaller
centre pin. Is that what you have?

AKA Euro or PAL connector.

I'd forget those descriptions if I were you. Certainly the Belling
connector has very little indeed to do with PAL. It is the subject of an
IEC standard - IEC 60169-2.
http://www.jmwa.demon.co.uk
http://www.isce.org.uk
PLEASE do NOT copy news posts to me by E-MAIL!