Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Plastic tags

On 4/25/2016 12:22 PM, ItsJoanNotJoann wrote:
On Monday, April 25, 2016 at 12:28:25 PM UTC-5, Don Y wrote:

Generic credit card sized (business card sized?) PLAIN sheets of
plastic that are either very durable (unlikely to break when flexed)
*or* flexible.

Best guess I can come up with is a PVC gutter and a pair of shears?
(Hmmm... maybe a grade-school paper cutter might make easier
work of it?)

Plexiglass?

I think that would be too brittle (in thin enough sheets to make
cutting easy).

I offered "credit cards" as an idea as that's about the "sturdiness"
that I need. Yet, cutting a credit card (e.g., in half when it
expires) is relatively easy.

Cutting with scissors/shears is easier (and more versatile) than
with a "saw"