Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default True cost of "filling" an electric car?

On Saturday, 23 April 2016 21:37:39 UTC+1, Mr Macaw wrote:

The big companies are sucked in by the ad agencies. I don't know anyone who buys what they saw on an advert. They go by friend's recommendations mainly.

And where do their friends get their info from as it's difficult buying stuff that isnlt advertised.
Which washing powerders sell the most, who sells the most headphones.

I remmebr when my dad 20+ years ago worked for Marks And Spenser who proudly at that time refused to advertise.

Can you explain why they now put some much into advertising ....
those sexy food adds.
The only thing that kept them solvant was that maggie thathcer brought their knickers from them.