geoff

Default Replacement picture tube out of warranty?

In message , half_pint
writes

What makes you think that and what characteristics are displayed
(in your opinon) by someone with a 'grip on the world'?

Someone who recognises that the world is changing and that standing
still is, in effect moving backwards.

I am recognising the world is moving backwards.
By standing still I am effectively advancing :O)

Analogue TV will be switched off as soon as is practicable.

Never if it means swithcing to widescreen?

Sorry, it's going to happen

Digital and WS have been married to produce an ugly *******,
(if its possible to produce a ******* under wedlock).
Its a total cockup.
We would not be in this mess if I was in charge :O|

The fact that a total mess has been made of it (the changeover) is
irrelevant, it will happen.

Its a mess cos its bad, is a backwards step.
Backwards steps in evolution are rare and don;t usualy last long.

You're losing it here

--
geoff

--