Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default True cost of "filling" an electric car?

On Sat, 23 Apr 2016 20:32:21 +0100, tony sayer wrote:

Indeed you do but heres another one. Over in France Gasoil, as they term
it, is the predominate fuel of choice there least all the froggies i was
involved in had diesel cars, petrol seemed an alien thing to them,
wonder why?.

Most likely because of the price it sells for.

Just noticed earlier that petrol at Sainsburys round our way was 1p More
expensive than diesel!...

Same here (in Morrisons). Sainsburys is for snobs :-P

A frog petrol clerk once asked if my Ford Sierra was a Porsche because I accidentally put super unleaded in it.

--
What do you call kinky sex with chocolate?
S&M&M