Active8

Default Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 21:16:42 +0000,
said...
I read in sci.electronics.design that Active8 mTHISREMOVEcolasono@earth
link.net wrote (in t
) about 'Dropping 1V from a Regulated 6V Wall Wart', on Tue, 30 Dec
2003:

ok 03b0 is for arial and 0223 is for courier.

No, this is "Windows 'extended ASCII' characters", not Unicode and 0223
works for any font that contains the character.

There are two different series; one of the form 'ALT1nn'and 'ALT2nn',
which are in no logical order and the other in the series ALT0128 (which
is ‚¬, the Euro symbol) to ALT0255 (which is ΓΏ). Not all of the
characters will show on the screen.

OK it does work in note tab lite regardless of font. What I meant
was that if I'm looking up the code in character map, it changes
for different fonts. It *does* say Unicode, also.

So I don't have an extended ascii chart. ok. Nothing on MSDN CD. As
usual, google rules when you know what to look for.

http://www.cdrummond.qc.ca/cegep/inf.../Alain/files/a
scii.htm

says 225 is beta

so does this:

http://www.jimprice.com/ascii-128-255.gif

are we having fun yet?

ok 225 is beta in the alt2nn series and 223 is a bar. alt0223 is a
box.

That second link came from http://www.jimprice.com/jim-asc.htm

which has a lot of possibly useful links.

Thanks John,

--
Best Regards,
Mike