Posted to uk.d-i-y
3899jk 3899jk is offline

Default Green value for money

On 16/04/16 11:42, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
[1] Mr and Mrs Pillock, what with her being a (former?) MEP and all,
will be trousering several hundred k a year in EU pensions and so
forth. No wonder they're supporting "remain".

And you'll expect Farage to give up his?

No, but then I'm not a kipper.

Nigel has said on many occasions he would be delighted to go back to his
old job, and get right out of politics once we are right out of the EU.

He also claimed that if he didnt get elected to Westminster,
he'd get right out of politics and lied thru his teeth about that.

He remains one of the few politicians I almost believe.

More fool you after that result.