Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wheelbarrow loads

On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:23:39 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

On 4/21/2016 8:20 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:59:38 -0700, Don Y
wrote:

You've just conceded that volume is NOT what counts -- as the density of
the material also plays a role (feathers, gold bullion, cement, etc.)

I imagine they are assuming most users are going to be carrying around
yard waste, mulch and other things that are not that dense. If a
homeowner is using a wheelbarrow for concrete, they are usually mixing
it in the wheelbarrow and that will be a bag or 2 at a time. That is
about all you can work.

Homeowners aren't the only folks who buy wheelbarrows.

They are the ones most likely to buy a cheap one. A good one is not
going to break with any load a user can pick up. I have seen them
loaded to the brim with concrete, too much to actually move without
spilling it but the wheelbarrow was fine.