Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default AAA/AA NiMh battery capacity meter - has anyone seen such a thing?

pamela wrote:

That BC-700 charger is a bit unpredictable. I was using Refresh on a
single low capacity Eneloop cell and after a day or so I wanted to
Test another cell.

I put the new cell in another position and to check the charge
current was set correctly I pressed the Current button. The first
press increased the current (to 500 mA) and did it for all positions
includign the one that was running a Refresh! Not only that but it
reset the Refresh programme back to the beginning. Oh my! I thought
each channel was entirely independent of the others. I'm learning.

If you want to work with a selected cell, press and hold the
button for that cell until it is flashing, then continue with
what you want to do.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK