Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] avagadro7@gmail.com is offline

Default Logitech M-BD58 rogue mouse.

On Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 2:22:19 PM UTC-4, Ian Field wrote:
Recently, my Logitech mouse went tits-up and took the entire motherboard USB
subsystem with it!

The MOBO is still useable, but sometimes there's weird "artifacts" on the
video. A USB expansion card has solved the interface deficiency.

My question is; are Logitech mouse notorious for this failure mode?

I went through a lot of USB optical wheel mouse that I didn't like, then I
got the Logitech which was OK - till this happened.

Thanks for any help.

push hole in bottom rear mouse restores to pre-Logictech