Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 23:06:32 +0100, taxed and spent wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message news
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:35:37 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 21:06:37 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:54:53 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 19:00:12 +0100, taxed and spent
wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message
news On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 18:33:29 +0100, ChairMan
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 20:04:38 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Towns do have ordinances about putting effluent in storm
drains but I
don't imagine too many people have been arrested for
peeing in a
sewer.

I just pee in the yard. No worries at all.

Makes a pretty good weed killer, a little slow, but it works

Actually it's a fertiliser (nitrates). Of course you can overdose
on
fertiliser.

http://www.ehow.com/about_6636408_ur...ed-killer.html

but it is also salty . Me and my brother wiped out a persistent
weed
patch
when we were kids.

You need to use loads:
http://grist.org/living/should-i-kil...eeing-on-them/

We drank a lot at lunch for a while.

You drank your pee?

no. why do you ask?

Because that's what your sentence sounded like.

and what have you been drinking today?

Vodka, but I don't see what that has to do with anything. The last
liquid
mentioned before you said "We drank a lot at lunch" was urine, so that's
what it applied to. For example:
"Bob drinks tea and often adds some whisky to it."
"Jenny likes the flavour too"
Jenny is clearly talking about the flavour of the whisky, not the tea,
as
whisky was mentioned last.

You probably should cut back a tad.

As I said, the drink is nothing to do with it. I explained how English
works for you.

This will probably not make sense to you in your drunken state, but the last
topic was urination, so the drink obviously pertained to urination, not the
drinking of urine.

That kind of pedantry will get you nowhere in life.

Oh, go ahead, have another.

It's ok, I had something else.

--
Confucius say lion with small penis must compensate with mighty roar.