Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default This has become a very Scary World to live in.

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 20:21:04 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Sunday, April 17, 2016 at 1:08:35 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2016 01:04:38 +0100, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 4/16/2016 7:09 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

BTW: When I was 8 years old I could not make it home from school, so I
peed in a sewer. A kid in my class yelled, "I'm gonna tell."

Errr.... a sewer is precisely where your pee goes anyway, so you did good.

Not necessarily.

In many municipalities, any sewer that you could pee into is not the sewer you
should be peeing into.

Then it isn't a sewer. A sewer is for human effluent. If it's a for rainwater, it's not a sewer.

Where exactly do you go to get all of your incorrect information?

Sewer takes in a lot of different systems, but they all come under the
same overall term. Sanitary sewers usually carry the effluent from
toilets. Storm drains usually carry the water runoff from rain.
Combined sewers do both.

Maybe in America you confuse the terms, but in the UK a sewer has a clear meaning, it's dirty foul smelling waste that needs to be cleaned before putting it into a river.

Was the "Are you polluting?" video at the link *you* provided made in
America?

If not, then "in the UK a sewer" does not have "a clear meaning".

Of course, you are afraid to watch the video because you are too much
of a troll...err...I mean...wuss...err I mean idiot. So many choices,
so little time.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict.../english/sewer

--
Maybe "god" doesn't really care about religions, which were, after all, created by men... just like "god" was.