Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Green value for money

On 16/04/16 11:42, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
[1] Mr and Mrs Pillock, what with her being a (former?) MEP and all,
will be trousering several hundred k a year in EU pensions and so
forth. No wonder they're supporting "remain".

And you'll expect Farage to give up his?

No, but then I'm not a kipper.

Nigel has said on many occasions he would be delighted to go back to his
old job, and get right out of politics once we are right out of the EU.

He remains one of the few politicians I almost believe.

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.