Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default power invertor

On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 1:40:18 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Why label me as sarcastic? Is that what
you desire?

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.
On 4/15/2016 12:58 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 15, 2016 at 12:45:23 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Oh, wow. What a pile of money.

That's a real pile of money, for sure.

Please define a "pile of money". Is $60 - $80 a pile of money? (might be
to some, not to others) This is just one of many options available.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Bull-EJ2.../dp/B0027Z6F3W

Some come with cables, some don't. Check the specs before buying a cable.

I don't know if the accessory port can handle the draw, so once again,
check the specs on both the vehicle and the jack. I saw one with the
standard accessory port plug, but the description did not include the
power requirements. I don't know if it will work in a "modern" accessory
port, often rated at just 10 Amps.

I have no clue what your (top-post) was supposed to mean.

First you said: "I wish someone made a 12 volt jack..." so I pointed out
that they do. Nothing mean intended, just some info for you.

You also said: "Why spend a pile of money on a jack..." so I *asked* if
$60-$80 was what you defined as a "pile of money" in this case. "A pile
of money" has no defined value and it's meaning can vary between individuals
and/or situations, so I am curious as to what you meant by that.

Why the sarcastic response?

Why have you gone back to non-conventional top-posting after recently
complaining about very-conventional in-line posting?

Why won't you answer my simple question about what you meant by your
"pile of money" response?

Why don't I think I'm going to get a direct answer to any of my questions?