Posted to alt.home.repair

Default power invertor

On Fri, 15 Apr 2016 03:23:37 -0400, Micky
wrote:

And finally, it plugs into the cigarette lighter, but it doesn't say
how many amps it uses so we can't judge if the fuse will blow. It's
a motor, so it uses a lot on startup, I learned tonight. And with a
jack, you'll be stopping and starting several times on the way up.

This one could be a problem.

If you pop the picture of the jack up and zoom in it says right on it
" maximum current 18 amps".

I'll agree nothing much in the Chinglish documentation makes much
sense - but that goes along with what I daid about documentation and
Chinese product (whether sold from China or the USA or Canada) - and
mabee take that 18 amps with a few grains of salt as well - - -