Posted to alt.home.repair

Default power invertor

On 4/14/2016 8:47 PM, dilbert firestorm wrote:
I wonder if 12 volt DC jacks are made? I've
not seen one. Guess I'm full of non-answers
today? Or maybe not?

I have a impact driver with a cigarette lighter port. It works very well
getting the lug nuts off the wheel. But not so much for scissors jack.
I experimentally with it to see how well it works. it works sort of but
not very effectively... too slow.

--
Dilbert Firestorm

Well, there goes another good idea out the
window. I wish someone made a 12 volt jack,
with long enough cord to reach the far
corners of the vehicle. It probably can be
made, but out of the price range of most
peoples needs. Why spend a pile of money on
a jack when you can get AAA and have some
one else change the flat tire?

--
..
Christopher A. Young