Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Green value for money

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 15/04/16 13:39, dennis@home wrote:
It was the yanks that were going to war over Cuba too, they decided it
was fine to have short range nukes in Germany aimed at Russia but it
was worth destruction to stop the same short range missiles in Cuba.

Well that of course was te standard Commie supporters way of looking at
it.

You forget that Russia marched across Eastern Europe in the last stages
of the War. 'liberating' the countries, and then at the end, suddenly,
they weren't so 'liberated' after all. They were OCCUPIED, and they
stayed OCCUPIED for 45 years give or take and when their inhabitants
said 'can we have our country back please?' they invaded them all over
again.

So I'd guess you think it OK the US marching across Vietnam, etc? A
country they aren't anyway near?

I went to E Germany and Czech republic post the wall fall, and I
understand exactly why we had short range tactical nukes pointing at
Russia.

You seem to have conveniently forgotten the reasons why germany wad
divided.

The yanks did what they could get away with, and it was very handy for
Europe to have two superpowers somewhat in balance.

Interesting the double standards of the likes of you. The US interferes
where it has no right to and it's protecting itself. With Russia, it's
agression.

--
*Everybody lies, but it doesn't matter since nobody listens*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.