Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Cat proofing a stereo

On Thu, 14 Apr 2016 18:55:38 +0100, ARW wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 19:33:02 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

"T i m" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 21:16:33 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:
snip

Mine is the second one down on the first column.

snip

IMHO, they are all that breed, even if not on that chart. ;-)

If I had a dog that tried to get up on a surface where I prepared food
or climb all over my HiFi / PC / mantelpiece it would be taken down
the vet for a long sleep sharpish. [1]

The good thing of course is I've never had a dog do anything like that
(or crap in other peoples gardens) so never had the need for that long
walk.

A 'pet' cat is like having a loose pet hawk and it's only yours just
because / whilst you feed it now and again (when it's not feeding
itself (or just murdering for the fun of it) off the local wildlife).

Cheers, T i m

[1] It's as if you have to have a lobotomy when you take on a cat that
then allows you to consider their wanton vandalism and violent ways
'cute'.

'Awww look, Tiddles just knocked a full cup of tea over my brand new
Apple laptop ... what is he like ...'

(The answer was already and accurately provided by your chart of
course). ;-)

Best just to keep all "meat" animals in captivty with restricted space and
then slaughter them for human consumption then?

Sorry, what bit specifically was that in reply to Adam?

But 'best', depends how much you like you meat and if you are
expecting everyone to out and kill it themselves?

I think that everyone should visit a slaughter house.

I only care for intelligent animals. I don't consider cows intelligent.

--
The scientific theory I like best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost airline Luggage. -- Mark Russell