Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default (Totally OT) The NHS

On Tuesday, 12 April 2016 21:24:32 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Monday, 11 April 2016 20:50:56 UTC+1, wrote:
On Monday, 11 April 2016 18:32:02 UTC+1, wrote:
AIUI, my GP's surgery has had all my notes on computer for several
years, so, when they eventually get around to centralising notes, it
shouldn't take long to transfer those.

They'll probably be printed out by the surgery and posted to a depressed
area in the north of England, then scanned and emailed to the
Philippines, printed out again and and then typed into the NHS system.

Even if the GP's system and the NHS system have compatible file formats,
there's more profit for the IT contractors charging for data input and
they'll build that into their project bid.

yes that's probably the key point in how much money the company can get
out of any another company.
Which is why and where out sourcing comes in and while at the beginning it
looks good it eventually costs yuo more which is what we found when out
sourcing the cleaning contract it

Then you lot must have ****ed that up completely.

We didn't manamgment ****ed up, but they are good at covering up.

Everyone else did that fine.