Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Small wire cutters/snippers - recommendations?

On Wed, 13 Apr 2016 20:24:05 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

In article ,
Bob Eager wrote:
I have a Lindstrom pair for PCB work and they were worth the 40 quid I
paid. But I don't use them for everyday 'rough' work.

Decent tools should survive hard work?

I still use a few tools that my dad was given by retirees when he was an
apprentice in 1936.

Bill

I've a few files that friend's father had soon after he became an
apprentice, so about 1920. They were cheap imports from a long-gone
manufacturing third-world country: Sheffield.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away