Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Bud Lite & Busch Lite Sucks

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 6:54:46 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Bud Lite & Busch Lite are the worst beers made. Yet they are the most
popular beers sold. Americans have no taste whatsoever. I'd rather drink
**** than drink that ****. The next son of a bitch that throws a bud or
busch lite can along my driveway will be shot.

I don't care because I don't drink alcoholic beverages. It all looks like urine to me. Why anyone would drink something that looks so much like urine is a mystery to me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sober Monster