Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Toshiba 2SD424 and B554

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 4:48:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I've used them from all the suppliers that I have listed as well as others without any problems. I have not had any returns due to defective parts. Been doing audio repairs for 35 years now.

Dan

Excellent. I'll get them ordered if the estimate gets approved.

Trevor: I used to do a lot of business with Dalbani and never had a problem, and I've ordered a few small things in recent years, so I'd say that that was not their normal method of doing business. They don't carry what I need anymore so I rarely buy from them nowadays, but I'd venture it was a typo on that part. If they had any brains, they'd have told you it was sold out instead of trying to bang you 10x, then relist it at the right price.