Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Yep!, this is what the liberal retards are pushing on decent folks.

On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 2:16:48 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 1:40:40 PM UTC-5, Malcom Mal Reynolds wrote:
In article ,
Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 6:45:54 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/9VoMEfE.jpg

I self identify as a Black lesbian trapped in a White man's body who
prefers
blond and red haired White women. I wonder if I can take advantage of
Affirmative Action programs plus all sorts of free money and stuff from
the
government? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Lesbian Monster

you'd certainly qualify for aid to the handicapped

Well, I am stuck in a wheelchair most of the time. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Wheeled Monster

you'd qualify even without it

Oh yea! I can get a "Crazy Check". Lots of people do but I'd have to sponsor her. Those Northern European gals are gorgeous but they can be a little bonkers. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Czech Monster