Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Idiotic Rocker Switch symbols for ON & OFF

On 2016-04-12, burfordTjustice wrote:

The company placing the order can specify what colors will be what.
Put it in the Specs.

Easier sed than done.

It's very difficult to spec every component. This gives sub-vendors a
lotta room to wiggle. I recall when our company subbed out it's
custom PCBs to an award winning vendor. Figured a nationally known
company that had won awards for quality/excellence to provide quality
products. We soon discovered, since we had not fully spec'd every
component, the vendor could substitute sub-std parts to improve their
profit margin. In short, we began receiving substandard PC boards
that failed. Hadda go back and spec individual component parts.
Either way, it costs us $$$$.

nb