Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default (OT) Bud Lite & Busch Lite Sucks

On Tue, 12 Apr 2016 06:53:50 -0400, wrote:

Bud Lite & Busch Lite are the worst beers made. Yet they are the most
popular beers sold. Americans have no taste whatsoever. I'd rather drink
**** than drink that ****. The next son of a bitch that throws a bud or
busch lite can along my driveway will be shot.

apologies for contributing to this OT but ..
Ditto for all of the big-name popular beers.
Since I don't drink as many, as many years ago ;
so the price-per-bottle is no longer a consideration -
I always ask-for and look-for local micro brews -
.... I haven't been disappointed yet !
Support your neighbours - not the huge multi-nationals.
John T.

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---