Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default AAA/AA NiMh battery capacity meter - has anyone seen such a thing?

T i m wrote:
On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:50:52 +0100, pamela wrote:

snip

The charger doesn't exactly put on a performance with patterns of
flashing LEDs sufficient to impress people passing on the other
side of the room.

This is true. ;-)

This La Crosse look-a-like sits quietly without
even as much as a solitary red LED to tell you it's on.

LCD's ya know.

So far I'm not all that keen on the user interface of my UniRoss
version. I tried a random collection of two AAs and two AAAs in it on
'test' and it said one was dead (which I think is probably correct),
two had zero capacity (unlikely) and one was 2Ah (possibly). However
the display when it had finished was very confusing.

I've currently got a set of four similar AAs in it and the result
seems totally confusing. Running 'charge test' again on them just
tells me they're FULL and have 0mAH capacity.

--
Chris Green
ยท