Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default (Totally OT) The NHS

On Monday, 11 April 2016 18:32:02 UTC+1, wrote:
AIUI, my GP's surgery has had all my notes on computer for several
years, so, when they eventually get around to centralising notes, it
shouldn't take long to transfer those.

They'll probably be printed out by the surgery and posted to a depressed area in the north of England, then scanned and emailed to the Philippines, printed out again and and then typed into the NHS system.

Even if the GP's system and the NHS system have compatible file formats, there's more profit for the IT contractors charging for data input and they'll build that into their project bid.

Owain