Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default (OT) About New Orleans being built below sea level

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sat, 9 Apr 2016 20:52:13 -0400, Jack wrote:

[snivels snipped]

But New Orleans democrats know if they cry loud enough, the taxpayers will "bail" them out.

What really makes me laugh are the numbnutz that voluntarily donated their
money to help rebuild the crime-infested New Orleans swamp.

The people in NOLA scattered. People moved away. Even criminals.

Glad the Mayor was convicted, crooked *******.

Yeah, those crooks down there had our (fed) money to fix some problems that
a storm would create. Instead the money was spent on a fountain in the
middle of town and political graft. IMO it's a smaller version of Chicago.

--
Tekkie