Posted to sci.electronics.repair
J. B. Wood[_2_] J. B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default 1960s-1970s Telephone Repair

Hello, all, especially those with familiarity with subject. I've got a
decades-old Stromberg-Carlson SC-2554 wall mount phone. It's still in
great shape except recently a small white piece of plastic on the
make/break hook switch broke rendering the rest of the cradle mechanism
inoperative. The plastic piece finally broke from the tension from the
return spring. It's a clean break but I'm afraid that even if I can
glue the pieces back together it will most likely fail again in short
order. Thanks for your time and your comment is most appreciated.
Sincerely,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: