Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Rimless cartridge question

On Sun, 10 Apr 2016 01:29:48 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 4/9/2016 11:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
Had one..a conversion of the Ruger 256 Hawkeye. Worked well enough.
Guy saw it..made me an offer Id have been an utter idiot to turn
down..sold it. Bought a pickup truck with the proceeds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruger_Hawkeye

Never heard of a Hawkeye before...HOW COOL!

I wonder if seeing or handling something like this is what gave the
gentle nudge to the guys at Taurus to develop the Judge.

Your old Ohiobrush email is no longer working. Please send update if
you wish me to have it.

--
If you want to make your dreams come true,
the first thing you have to do is wake up!