Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Slooooow!

On 04/08/2016 05:26 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/8/2016 2:20 PM, wrote:
I use DSL because a 10 meg connection that is working beats the hell
out of a 50 meg connection that is down.
I understand Comcast may be OK in other places but they suck here and
that is the only other wired option.

I tried my ISP's speed test. My browser timed
out before the test was complete. There is a
message in there some where.

My ISP's speed test doesn't seem to be working. A good one is
http://testmy.net/ This one does NOT use Flash.

BTW, I just got 52.9/5.1 (good for 50/5 service).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I DO want your money, because god wants your money!" [Reverend Larry,
from _Repo_Man_]