Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Can you guys get your teen kids to work with you around the house?

On 04/07/2016 8:10 PM, Harold R wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote ... on Thu, 07 Apr 2016 20:25:42 -0400 ...

You have my condolences. Difficult to change now. I hope they at least
learn to take responsibility for themselves as adults.

The older one is a good driver and a 3.8GPA college student, so, I hope so.

Well, at least is applying himself at the academics...where does find
the time in competition with the video games described is curious,
though. I see little chance of changing his behavior around the house
at this point but it would seem that a beginning of requiring some
responsibilities of contributing some to the household given the age and
at college level would be a start towards some of the painful life lessons.

The younger still has some malleable time left, but it's awfully late in
the game...