Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Slooooow!

On 04/07/2016 10:01 AM, wrote:

[snip]

Cable is a lot faster here too but Comcast reliability stinks and
their customer service is simply dismal. My cable drop is still
swinging in the air, from the hardline as high up as I could reach. I
set their modem on the curb and told them to come get it.

Considering customer service, when my first cable modem (Toshiba from
cable company, Cox at the time) was failing I called customer service
and (surprisingly) got a woman who understood what I was saying (about
getting 75% packet loss or worse).

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing."