Posted to alt.home.repair
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default Can you guys get your teen kids to work with you around thehouse?

On 4/6/2016 8:40 PM, Harold R wrote:
I can't get my teenage son or daughter to work with me around the house.

They're missing out on a lot, 'cuz they won't learn.

I guess I brought 'em up wrong, but, they're good kids (otherwise).

Anyway, just wondering if you have hints?

I can force them, of course, and I can pay them, of course, but they don't even "like" working around the house.

I'm talking things like cleaning the pool, mowing the lawn, fixing the pumps, raking the leaves, etc.

Do you have any tricks and suggestions?

I guess I should make it "fun" but some of these things aren't really fun (like weeding) no matter what I can think of.

Just wondering if you have suggestions.

I love teen girls.