Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Beaches Of England

On 4/7/2016 9:19 AM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 04/06/2016 05:23 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

And as squealer pranced back and forth,
his tail whisked in the most convincing
manner. "Surely, you don't want Jones
to come back?"

All animals are equal. But some are more
equal than others.

When I read "Animal Farm" as a child, I thought it was an animal story.
I read it again recently, and it seemed like a very different book.
Knowing that it was about communism makes a big difference.

When I was in school, the book was about the
stages of society. They started out with monarchy,
overthrew to democracy, which changed to communism,
then to oligarchy, and back to monarchy.

--
..
Christopher A. Young