Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Choose: Trump or Cruze ?

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 5:25:57 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2016 06:05:34 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

https://tinyurl.com/jchuh3r

Cruz will win WI

He has, with a decisive victory! One very important step forward.

The MJS editorial has Trump figured out, what you and I saw from when
he entered the race. The clown act continues though.

What we've been saying all a long. Written in a open letter to Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/04/06/open-letter-to-donald-trump-from-ari-fleischer-five-things-need-to-do-now.html?intcmp=hphz05

https://tinyurl.com/jn2yncd

Nailed it...

+1

Good find. Ari is saying the same things. Two problems with the advice
that he's giving now though. One is that it's too late. You and I have
seen what Trump is all about and like so many others, made up our minds.
Even if he had a miraculous change, it would not repeal what he's already
said, done. How do you undo mimicking the body movements of a disabled
reporter to attack them? It goes to the core of your character, who you
really are. And second, Trump won't listen to any of it anyway. People
have been telling him this for months. Even Melania has said she's told
him to act more presidential.

Exit polls in WI showed that one third of GOP voters said they will never
vote for Trump. You can't win the general election with that, and you
likely can't win the nomination either. Trump is right where he's been
for months now, stalled at 35%, while Cruz has been steadily gaining.