Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default House move: Trades/Craftsmen recommendations, Lincoln area

In article ,
says...

You don't say how old the bungalow is.

The surveyor estimates 1955

The electrical system using fusewire may well be perfectly OK.
How much do you want to spend on rewiring, necessary or otherwise.

As much is required to bring it up to a safe standard, if necessary. Anything
more can wait until later when we will have a much better idea where
additional sockets, etc. are needed

The roof could be a major headache if the timbers were not
treated from new. Are trusses used?

The surveyor says "The roof comprises a traditional rafter and purlin design
with site cut timbers and hipped gables."

If the walls are a stock brick, 75mm above dpc would not IMO
be a real problem. If rendered, it may be better to replace the render
with a waterproofed one,than mess about digging gulleys. If damp is not
present internally, there doesn't seem much to worry about.

Brick, no render. I assume you meant to say "75mm BELOW dpc would not IMO
be a real problem." ...

--

Terry