Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default (OT) Do they have "American Cheese" on other continents?

On 04/06/2016 04:34 PM, Bill Gill wrote:
Ah! The good old cheese box. The one I am thinking about came in a
little wooden box. We ate the cheese, but then the box was available
for all sorts of projects. A lot of people built electronic gadgets
with the cheese box as a base. You could cut holes in one side for
the tube sockets and put the wiring and other components inside it.

The contents were passable but the Wispride ceramic crocks with the
locking bail were the best part.