Nick

Default SHARP 27E-S50 Vertical Bad

I am working on this TV set trying to search down the exact problem.
So far I have not found any bad resistors or caps to IC501 (LA7838) or
anywhere else on the PCB. My question is, Pin 12, is an output. I read
the voltage should be 13.5 - 14V but I am only getting .11V . Is this
an indication the IC is bad or that it is not recieving an input
voltage / signal? and should the other pins (such as 5) have voltage
output? Voltages readings were - Pin 1 is 10.8V, Pin 8 is 29.2V and
pin 13 is 26.4V. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!