Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The physics of cars - a question sequence.

On 05/04/16 08:14, Roger Mills wrote:
On 04/04/16 18:05, Roger Mills wrote:

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a
very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a
very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

Is that the best you can find in order to assert that I agree with Mr
Plowman?

The *only* thing we agree on is that "some people" are incapable of
understanding simple basic principles. I guess that even you would agree
on that.

What we *don't* agree on is who those people are. Mr Plowman almost
certainly - erroneously - puts me in that category, and I definitely put
*him* in it.

I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that! Your apology is still
awaited.

well if you that is the case, sorry. OK?

Accepted - thanks!
--
Cheers,
Roger