Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default should DIY be a green cause

On Monday, 4 April 2016 20:07:45 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
whisky-dave wrote

that you sometimes need two people when doing contruction type
jobs.....

Not with the scaffolding being discussed and when you do, paying
someone to do the work isnt the only alternative anyway.

Of course not there's lots of options slavery being just one.
Qatar has found other ways too.

And even someone as stupid as you could get a mate to
give you a hand and give him a hand when he needs more
than one person to do something too. If you actually had any.

I have plenty but the vast majority all have jobs of work to do.

None of them work all the time.

None of use do, why becuase humans require sleep and food, and leasure or downtime.

We help each other out in a free time

So you don't need to pay anyone to do what you can DIY, stupid.

We all have a certain amount of time to live for some it's more presious to us
than others.
Just because you insist littel kids paint your house for you .....

Anyway I thought your best options was to employ kids on no pay.

Those are useless for most stuff.

So yuo don't use them to put rooves on or install windows.

When I wanted a mac computer made I let Aple
do it for me I let someone ship it too me too,

More fool you.

I wouldn't employ you would I, and no one else would either.

only brain dead idiot like yuorself would
claim you could build one yourself cheaper.

I do in fact build them much cheaper than that steaming
turd of yours cost you and they are much better too.

yeah sure.
So where can yuo buy a 5K monitor then ?
Lets see if you can build anything other than tall story filled with lies.