Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The physics of cars - a question sequence.

On 05/04/16 08:14, Roger Mills wrote:
On 04/04/16 18:05, Roger Mills wrote:

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a
very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a
very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

Is that the best you can find in order to assert that I agree with Mr
Plowman?

The *only* thing we agree on is that "some people" are incapable of
understanding simple basic principles. I guess that even you would agree
on that.

What we *don't* agree on is who those people are. Mr Plowman almost
certainly - erroneously - puts me in that category, and I definitely put
*him* in it.

I'm afraid you'll have to do better than that! Your apology is still
awaited.

well if you that is the case, sorry. OK?

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.