Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The physics of cars - a question sequence.

On 04/04/16 14:13, Roger Mills wrote:
On 03/04/2016 10:41, Roger Mills wrote:
On 02/04/16 22:53, Roger Mills wrote:
On 02/04/16 18:01, Roger Mills wrote:

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a
very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

You and Dave, basically.

Pray what simple and basic condition have *I* failed to understand?

Gearboxes. The relationship between power torque acceleration and speed.
Basic mechanical engineering.
Take your pick.

Rubbish! I challenge to you quote anything I wrote which backs up your
statement.

Your silence is deafening, Mr "Philosopher". I'm still waiting for your
abject apology!

Sorry. I didn't see the previous post.

The mere fact that you agree with D plowman is sufficient evidence. I
rest my case.