Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default AAA/AA NiMh battery capacity meter - has anyone seen such a thing?

In article ,
wrote:
I have two (sometimes three) chargers of varying degrees of smartness,
they all use deltaV to detect full charge. I often find that some
batteries won't start charging in one charger but will start in
another, the trouble is that there's no consistency as to which
charger works.

I have the Lidl one which takes all sizes. And sometimes it won't start
charging a cell. Just leave it 'on charge' for a while then remove and
replace that cell - it usually starts then.

--
*A nest isn't empty until all their stuff is out of the attic

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.